SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS
Supporting you throughout your SMSF journey
Managing your own superannuation fund can be labour intensive and stressful. Although having full control over your financial investments seems tempting at first, in reality tracking the ever-changing market, as well as the complexities around legislation and trustee responsibilities, can quickly get overwhelming and time consuming.
Let us do the hard work for you
Letting us support the management of your SMSF means not having to follow the markets or worry about making the right investment decisions for your family’s financial future, bringing an enormous amount of relief.
If you are thinking about setting up a SMSF, we can help you understand what is involved, as well as any alternative options based on your retirement goals. You can do some further reading from the ATO here.
Some areas for consideration when using an SMSF include:
- The Australian Tax Office (ATO) oversees the regulation of SMSFs. There are severe penalties and potential tax consequences if your fund does not operate within the law.
- Understand the obligations of trustees and the rules and restrictions in operating an SMSF. You need the time and skills to manage your SMSF.
- You must formulate and regularly review your investment strategy and make investment decisions that fit within the investment restrictions on SMSFs.
Our advisers are members of the SMSF Association, have accredited and specialist qualifications in self managed super, and are well positioned to advise you on how you can best meet your retirement objectives.
The first step is a brief consultation with one of our advisors, to discuss your current SMSF situation and future goals.
Our SMSF Approach
We’re here to provide investment and strategic advice that will support a successful self-managed super fund by:
- Identifying fully researched investment strategies, based on your long-term goals
- Working alongside your accountants, auditors and fund administrators to support the operation of your SMSF
- Ensuring you are compliant to ever-changing SMSF laws
Nathan’s story of clarity and personalised advice
The team at PWS have given me advice about my self-managed super fund and managing debt. They explain everything in a clear way and with their expert knowledge and experience, I feel confident that the advice given was right for my needs. I received their full care and attention when I needed it.
Get SMSF support from experts you can trust
Have you also considered?
Take our 5 Minute Financial Health Check for a quick guide to your current financial situation
Professional Wealth Services Pty Ltd
ABN: 58 174 609 776
PWS is 100% owned and operated by its advisers, staff and management.
Australian Financial Services Licence No. 312047
Suite 3, Level 25,
100 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
PO Box 1815
North Sydney NSW 2059
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
and receive the latest financial advisory updates and news.