Making the hardest decisions in life a little easier
Knowing the right thing to do when making decisions about the care of a loved one, can be complex and overwhelming. This is heightened when you are the key decision-maker, with family and financial pressures on your shoulders.
These decisions can be made a little easier when you are getting the right advice and feel confident that you understand all your options, financial and beyond.
Expert support to ease the burden
Advice from care homes and Centrelink can be conflicting and confusing, so having an impartial financial expert on your side provides clarity on the funding routes available to you, and ensures you honour your loved one’s wishes.
With accreditation to provide strategic advice, knowledge on regulations and the interaction between the care home and Centrelink, we are proud to help families feel prepared to make these hard decisions.
The first step is a brief consultation with one of our advisers, to discuss your personal circumstances and current financial position.
I rate PWS customer service, team and accessibility at a 9, and I am very happy to recommend PWS as financial planners to my friends and family.
Geoff Roney, Castle Hill
How we support you
- Identify your eligibility to any government entitlements
- Determine strategies to improve your cash flow through tax effective strategies and the efficient use of your income.
- Decide whether to sell or keep your home
- Explore the different options available and how they may help you meet or exceed your goals.
- Determine how you will meet your income needs as you age
- Identify the level of assets required to achieve and sustain the lifestyle you require.
- Evaluate the suitable distribution of your assets
- Ensure that the right assets go to the right people, at the right time.
- Help you articulate your wishes in the event of your death and determine a strategy to provide your family with funds, in a tax effective manner and with asset protection as a priority.
Our philosophy towards aged care
We believe in taking away the overwhelm during a highly emotional time, by providing facts, advice and support:
- Addressing all the funding routes and providing advice on the best financial structure for your situation and objectives
- Reducing complexity around legislation and tax
- Explaining confusing terminologies (such as RADs and DAPs) in plain English
Feel confident that you have done your due diligence and made an informed decision that is best for your loved one
Have you also considered?
Take our 5 Minute Financial Health Check for a quick guide to your current financial situation
Professional Wealth Services Pty Ltd
ABN: 58 174 609 776
PWS is 100% owned and operated by its advisers, staff and management.
Australian Financial Services Licence No. 312047
Suite 3, Level 25,
100 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
PO Box 1815
North Sydney NSW 2059
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
and receive the latest financial advisory updates and news.