Please click on the following links to access a wide range of Covid-19 related guidelines and resources for both Federal and State Government initiatives. Once done, click on the X (top right) to close the article and you’ll return to this list. NB: Internet links are often altered by the source which means some of the following might not link properly. Ongoing testing is done to try and ensure this problem is minimised.
- Federal Government COVID-19 Updates. Read more ….
- NSW – New round of small business grants. Read more ….
- Qld – Round 2 of Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program opens. Read more ….
- Vic – Range of videos explaining topics effected by COVID-19 such as Land tax and Payroll Tax. Read more ….
- Tas – An update on all COVID-19 matters in Tasmania. Read more ….
- ACT – Updated 30-6-2020. Read more ….
- SA – Updates for Land tax deferrals and Job Accelerator Grants. Read more ….
- NT – COVID-19 Update. Read more ….
- COVID-19 Safe App. Download now
- Myths about COVID-19 are all over social media. Here is the our Government’s mythbusting response. Read more ….
- $131.4 million Federal funding to help Public Hospital fight effects of COVID-19. Read more ….
- $48.1 million for mental health & wellbeing pandemic response plan. Read more ….
- State and Territory Government websites. Their latest responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
- 3 Step Framework for a Covidsafe Australia. Click here.
- Easing of coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions. Read more …
- Boosting cash flow for employers. Read more ….
- Increase in asset right-off from $30,000 to $150,000. See Backing Business Development – Fact Sheet: Delivering support for business investment
- How the ATO reviews Jobkeeper applications. Read more ….
- Click here for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Treasury Fact Sheets on Covid-19 relief measures. Originally there were 4, then 12. Now there are 21. Click here to access them all.
- Scam Watch Update. Read more about the increasing number of scams that have emerged since the Coronavirus outbreak.
State Government relief programs:
- NSW – Relief for NSW Small Business
- Queensland – Information and assistance for business and industry
- Victoria – Tax relief for eligible businesses
- Victoria – Business support fund
- Western Australia – COVID-19 relief
- Tasmania – COVID-19 Tax update
- ACT – Covid-19
- South Australia – COVID19 Relief Measures
- Covid-19 JobKeeper Payments: Frequently asked questions
Stage 3 – $130 billion relief package New Facts Sheets
- Breakdown of Federal Government Covid-19 support. Click here.
- Australian Government – Economic Response to the Coronavirus
- Articles and Updates in other Latest News articles including:
- Stage 3 – Covid-19 $1.1billion Domestic Violence, Medicare and Mental Health.
- Stage 2 – Covid-19 – $66 billion stimulus package.
- Stage 1 – Covid-19 Update – Small Business
- Stage 1 – PM launches $17.6 billion virus stimulus plan