PPS Mutual accredited adviser
Why should you consider PPS Mutual insurance products?
- PPS Mutual is available only to a select group of professionals.
- PPS Mutual offers a unique and tailor-made portfolio of benefits called PPS Mutual Professionals Choice, each one created to answer the specific protection needs of the limited group of professionals.
- Members of PPS Mutual share in its profits, by way of a Profit-Share Plan.
The purpose of PPS Mutual is not to benefit shareholders or to offer generic insurance solutions but that of shared wealth and tailored protection for professionals. In addition, after ten years’ membership you can start to withdraw money from your Profit-Share account.
That’s because you’re not just a customer, you’re a Member – you have a stake in PPS’s business and the profits generated by the PPS Mutual products. PPS Mutual is an Australian company that is 100% owned by its members using a business model that has operated successfully in South Africa for almost 80 years.
To be a member of PPS Mutual, you need to meet the eligibility requirements for your profession:
- Dentist, Dental Specialist
- Doctor, GP or Specialist
- Barrister, Solicitor, Judge
- Quantity Surveyor
Watch this video to see how PPS Mutual ownership works:
How can Professional Wealth Services help?
Professional Wealth Services specialise in providing life insurance advice and have been accredited by PPS Mutual to be able to advise you on their products.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Professional Wealth Services at 0294550665.
The information provided above is general in nature and has not taken into account your personal circumstances. This product may not suit everyone and a full analysis of your personal financial circumstances needs to be taken prior to considering any PPS Mutual products.