Due to PWS’s expansion, an opportunity now exists for an experienced paraplanner to join the team. Benefits include a solid career pathway as well as the flexibility of working either full-time or part-time.
About the role
Working closely with a team of advisers, we are looking for someone with a high level of skill in financial planning software to construct compliant advice documents. The successful applicant will be competent in financial advice strategies and industry regulations and be well-informed on products and services available in the market.
- Develop and construct comprehensive, quality and compliant strategy and advice documents that are tailored, well-researched and technically accurate, and valuable to the client experience
- Manage workflow allocation of documents and workflows, managing enquiries and turnaround times, and ensuring quality and compliance of documents prepared
- Researching existing and potential products in order to prepare the most appropriate recommendation for a client
- Liaising with advisers on client strategies and products to assist with the delivery of recommendations in the best interest of the client.
- Developing resource materials to support the development of the paraplanning team and advisers such as case studies, illustrations and calculators.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of processes to drive highly valued advice, efficient and compliant advice delivery
To be considered for this opportunity you will
- have a Diploma in Financial Planning and/or relevant degree (essential), ADFP (highly regarded)
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be proficient in Xplan and experience to construct SoAs
- have high accuracy and attention to detail
- have exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, have a mature and professional approach to work, and have a positive and proactive attitude, then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role please send a cover letter with your CV outlining how you meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.